There are certain times of the year when it would really help to have a little extra cash on hand. Generally those times are around the summer vacation season and the holidays at the end of the year. That’s why we offer the opportunity to skip a monthly loan payment and use that cash for something else!
- You must be a member in good standing to be eligible.
- Your loans must be current prior to the skipped month.
- Payment s normally made by payroll deduction will be credited to your savings or checking for the skipped month.
- Interest will continue to accrue and the maturity date on your loan will advance.
- A fee of $25 will be charged for each loan payment skipped.
- All borrowers on the loans requested for Skip-a-Payment must sign the application.
- You must request the Skip-a-Payment at least 30 days prior to the month you want to skip.
- First Mortgage and Home Equity loans are not eligible.
Let us reward your good credit and repayment history with Skip-a-Payment. Apply now.