The Board of Directors of the District of Columbia Teachers’ Federal Credit Union (DCTFCU) is proud to announce the 2022 Scholarship Program for graduating high school seniors. The scholarship(s) are open to sons, daughters, grandsons, and granddaughters of DCTFCU members whose accounts are in good standing.
To be considered, each applicant must:
- Be a member of DCTFCU for one year or more;
- Be a well-rounded student with at least a “B” average;
- Submit a completed application;
- Submit a copy of his/her SAT or ACT score (if applicable) and a letter of recommendation from the principal or guidance counselor; and
- Submit a recent photo that can be included in our newsletter.
If an application is incomplete or does not meet the criteria, it will be rejected! If you have a graduating senior interested in applying for a 2021 scholarship, let him or her know that the applications will be available on Monday, March 14, 2022, at 5656 3rd Street, NE, or by downloading an application here. Completed applications are to be sent to:
Juanita S. Winn Scholarship Committee
c/o Ms. Rosalinn Gray Wedge
D.C. Teachers’ Federal Credit Union
5656 3rd Street, NE
Washington, DC 20011-2532
The closing date for applications is Friday, April 29, 2022, at the close of business. No exceptions will be made. We hope that you will take advantage of this great opportunity.