The Board of Directors of the District of Columbia Teachers’ Federal Credit Union (DCTFCU) is proud to announce the 2024 Winn-Hayden Scholarship Program for graduating high school seniors. The scholarship(s) are open to sons, daughters, grandsons, and granddaughters of DCTFCU members whose accounts are in good standing.
To be considered, each applicant must:
- Be a member of DCTFCU for one year or more;
- Be a well-rounded student with at least a “B” average;
- Submit a completed application;
- Submit a copy of his/her SAT or ACT score (if applicable) and a letter of
recommendation from the principal or guidance counselor; and
- Submit a recent photo that can be included in our newsletter.
If an application is incomplete or does not meet the criteria, it will be rejected!
Applications may be obtained at the receptionist’s desk at the main office, or by downloading a PDF Scholarship Application. Mail your completed application to:
Winn-Hayden Scholarship Committee
c/o Ms. Rosalinn Gray Wedge
D.C. Teachers’ Federal Credit Union
5656 3rd Street, N.E.
Washington, DC 20011
The closing date for applications is Friday, March 29, 2024, at the close of business. No
exceptions will be made. We hope that you will take advantage of this great opportunity.