We continue to closely monitor the spread of COVID-19 with the health and safety of our members and staff in mind. Therefore, no members will be allowed in the office. As concerns increase surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic we want to reiterate our commitment to servicing your financial needs.
Effective March 23, 2020, DCTFCU Main Branch modified the hours of operation and service. On March 31, 2020, we modified member access to the office.
Between the hours of 9:30 am and 2:00 pm members can utilize the following services:
Request for a Check or Money Order
- In order to expedite your request please call ahead and we will have a check(s) ready when you arrive or
- Upon your arrival a credit union associate will meet you at the door and process your request while you wait in your automobile.
Cash Withdrawals and Deposits
Deposits and Cash Withdrawals must be done at the ATM. The ATM is available 24/7 to accept deposits and process withdrawals up to $1,500.00.
- Loan applications may be emailed, faxed, mailed or given to the associate at the door for processing.
- An appointment is required for all disbursements.
- ATM cards are processed upon request either by telephone or in person while you wait in your automobile.
Payroll Deposits will be posted as scheduled.
The electronic platform provides access to many banking services online 24/7.
Please be safe and follow recommended health guidelines for COVID-19.
Jerome Shelton, Chairman
Marvel S. White, CEO