Announcing DCTFCU's 2020 Scholarships
College is expensive! If you are a member who has a high school senior who is graduating this year,* we may be able to defray some of the costs.
To be considered, each applicant must:
- Be a DCTFCU member for one year or more
- Be a well-rounded student with at least a “B” average
- Submit a completed application
- Submit a copy of his/her SAT or ACT score
- Submit a letter of recommendation from the principal or guidance counselor
- Submit a recent photo (Winners will appear in our newsletter, which will announce the award presentation.)
Applications are available at online and at our main office (5656 3rd Street, NE).
The deadline is Friday, March 27, 2020. No exceptions will be made.
Send entries to:
Juanita S. Winn Scholarship Committee
c/o Mrs. Marvel White
D.C. Teachers’ Federal Credit Union
5656 3rd Street, NE
Washington, DC 20011-2532
* “High school senior” includes sons, daughters, grandsons and granddaughters of members with accounts in good standing.